Raspberry Yogurt Pie Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Place yogurt in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece (prepared with fat-free yogurt, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 200 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.