Raspberry Yogurt Pie Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Place yogurt in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 200 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Raspberry Yogurt Pie
"This was a super easy pie and it tasted great. You could easily substitue different flavors of yogurt for a different taste each time. One of the best things about this recipe? Since it is no bake, it didn't heat up the house, wonderful for a hot summer day."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.