Raspberry Yogurt Pie
A handful of ingredients is all you'll need to assemble the delightful no-bake treat. Try it with your favorite yogurt flavor and corresponding berries or fruit slices.Margarget Schneider, Utica, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Place yogurt in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Garnish with raspberries if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece (prepared with fat-free yogurt, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 200 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.