- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Place yogurt in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Raspberry Yogurt Pie
Sort By :
This was a super easy pie and it tasted great. You could easily substitue different flavors of yogurt for a different taste each time. One of the best things about this recipe? Since it is no bake, it didn't heat up the house, wonderful for a hot summer day.