A handful of ingredients is all you'll need to assemble the delightful no-bake treat. Try it with your favorite yogurt flavor and corresponding berries or fruit slices.—Margarget Schneider, Utica, Michigan
Recommended: 55 of Our Favorite Berry Dessert Recipes
- 2 cups (16 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Place yogurt in a bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p14
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Yogurt Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review