Raspberry Yogurt Pastries
“This is a quick and tasty dessert to top off any meal,” says Vicki Vermillion of Carrollton, Texas. Better yet, three basic ingredients are all you need to whip it up!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, separate crescent dough
- into two rectangles; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 6-8
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Spread yogurt on
- each pastry; top with raspberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 327 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.