Raspberry Yogurt Pastries Recipe
“This is a quick and tasty dessert to top off any meal,” says Vicki Vermillion of Carrollton, Texas. Better yet, three basic ingredients are all you need to whip it up!
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, separate crescent dough into two rectangles; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Spread yogurt on each pastry; top with raspberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Yogurt Pastries in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p60
Reviews for Raspberry Yogurt Pastries(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2009
yummy I just wanted to double the recipe with my raspberries in the garden.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >