Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. In a blender, combine the raspberries, sugar and orange juice concentrate; cover and process until smooth. Press through a sieve; discard seeds. Refrigerate sauce.
- 2. In a large saucepan cook and stir cream and white chocolate over low heat, until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Beat cream mixture on high speed until light and fluffy, about 1-1/2 minutes (do not over beat). Just before serving, melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave or saucepan. Spoon 2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce on each plate. Pipe or spoon 1/2 cup chocolate mousse over sauce; drizzle with melted chocolate. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 410 calories, 32g fat (19g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse
"This recipe is awesome. Very fattening, but worth it."