Raspberry Whip Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, drained, divided
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 30-45 minutes. Add yogurt. Beat on medium speed until light and foamy, about 2-3 minutes. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Divide 2/3 cup raspberries among six dessert dishes. Top each with about 1/2 cup gelatin mixture and remaining raspberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 48 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 reduced-fat milk.
Reviews for Raspberry Whip
"delicious and light a keeper. quick and easy to prepare"