Raspberry Whip Recipe
"The original recipe for this attractive dessert called for regular gelatin and yogurt. I substituted sugar-free gelatin and reduced-fat yogurt, and it tastes just as good," relates Gale Lalmond of Deering, New Hampshire. "It's especially nice after a large meal."
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, drained, divided
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 30-45 minutes. Add yogurt. Beat on medium speed until light and foamy, about 2-3 minutes. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Divide 2/3 cup raspberries among six dessert dishes. Top each with about 1/2 cup gelatin mixture and remaining raspberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Whip in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p18
Reviews for Raspberry Whip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2013
delicious and light a keeper. quick and easy to prepare