Raspberry Walnut Torte Recipe
I get lots of compliments on this sweet treat filled with nuts and fruity flavor. It was a favorite at the tearoom I once operated.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 1 jar (12 ounces) raspberry preserves, divided
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg; mix well. Add flour; mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2-in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Spread 1/4 cup preserves over crust. In a bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine coconut, walnuts, flour and baking powder; fold into egg mixture. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Cool; remove sides of pan. Thin remaining preserves with water. Spread over torte. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 542 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Walnut Torte
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC