- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a
- large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and salt until fluffy. Beat
- in vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on
- serving plate; spread with about 1/2 cup frosting. Top with second
- cake layer; spread with half of the raspberry preserves. Repeat
- layers. Frost sides of cake with frosting.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert
- ribbon tip #47. Fill bag with remaining frosting; pipe a lattice
- design on top of cake. Using star tip #32, pipe stars around top and
- bottom edges of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 476 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now