Raspberry-Walnut Brie Recipe
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 rounds (8 ounces each) Brie cheese
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) stone ground wheat crackers, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam on high for 15-20 seconds or until melted; brush over the Brie.
- 2. Crush nine crackers. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, nuts and butter; press into the jam. Serve with remaining crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
2 tablespoons brie with 4 crackers equals 236 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer