What could be easier than this creamy, elegant appetizer? Not many options I could think of that use so few ingredients for such a fancy presentation. —Janet Edwards, Beaverton, Oregon
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 rounds (8 ounces each) Brie cheese
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) stone ground Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers, divided
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam on high for 15-20
- seconds or until melted; brush over the Brie.
- Crush nine crackers. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs,
- nuts and butter; press into the jam. Serve with remaining crackers.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons brie with 4 crackers equals 236 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer