What could be easier than this creamy, elegant appetizer? Not many options I could think of that use so few ingredients for such a fancy presentation. —Janet Edwards, Beaverton, Oregon
Recommended: Fig Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 rounds (8 ounces each) Brie cheese
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) stone ground wheat crackers, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam on high for 15-20 seconds or until melted; brush over the Brie.
- Crush nine crackers. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, nuts and butter; press into the jam. Serve with remaining crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Walnut Brie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p29