Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- 2. Sprinkle turkey with salt. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 13-18 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally. Baste with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 3. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
3 ounces cooked turkey with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 199 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins
"The end result was good - however we added to the sauce. The vinegar was over powering so we added 3 Tbs more of jelly and right before serving some fresh raspberries. My family would eat this again."