Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins
Fast to prepare, even quicker to grill, this dish is always a winner at my house. We both love the raspberry-Dijon sauce. You can substitute chicken breasts for the turkey if you wish. —JoAnn Handley, Mount Dora, Florida
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and
- stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Set aside 1/4 cup for
- Sprinkle turkey with salt. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 13-18
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning
- occasionally. Baste with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked turkey with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 199 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium,