- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 13-18 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally. Baste with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p44
Reviews for Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2012
"The end result was good - however we added to the sauce. The vinegar was over powering so we added 3 Tbs more of jelly and right before serving some fresh raspberries. My family would eat this again."