Fast to prepare, even quicker to grill, this dish is always a winner at my house. We both love the raspberry-Dijon sauce. You can substitute chicken breasts for the turkey if you wish. —JoAnn Handley, Mount Dora, Florida
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 13-18 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally. Baste with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p44
Reviews for Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review