Priscilla Gilbert of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida says: "This flavorful fruity salad’s a favorite for lunch on hot summer days. Chicken is easily substituted for turkey…and strawberry preserves and berries for raspberry in the dressing.”
Featured In: Salad Recipes Across America
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked smoked turkey
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Divide the spinach, turkey, onion, raspberries and oranges among four serving plates. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the preserves, vinegar and peel until preserves are melted, stirring once; cool slightly. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Turkey Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Raspberry-Turkey Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review