- beat in liqueur and cooled chocolate mixture just until combined. In
- a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate
- mixture. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4
- For sauce, place raspberries and sugar in a blender; cover and
- process until blended. Press mixture through a fine meshed sieve;
- discard seeds. Stir in liqueur. Serve with pie. Yield: 8 servings
- (1-3/4 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with about 3 tablespoons sauce equals 617 calories, 41 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now