Raspberry Truffle Pie Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1-3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. For filling, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; set aside to cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in liqueur and cooled chocolate mixture just until combined. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 4. For sauce, place raspberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Press mixture through a fine meshed sieve; discard seeds. Stir in liqueur. Serve with pie. Yield: 8 servings (1-3/4 cups sauce).
1 piece: 617 calories, 41g fat (25g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.