Raspberry Truffle Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk or 2% chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold vanilla almond milk or fat-free milk
- Baking cocoa, optional
- 1. Place chocolate almond milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add vodka and raspberry liqueur; transfer to a mug.
- 2. Pour vanilla almond milk into a small bowl. With a frother, blend until foamy. Spoon foam into mug. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1-1/3 cups: 259 calories, 4g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Cocktail
"oh my gosh..what a tasty drink this makes.. I made it for just the 2 of us, but have shared it with my duaghter and friends..they all are "hooked"..very creamy and tasty! in my Fav. files now."