Raspberry Truffle Cocktail
This adults-only hot chocolate is a decadent addition to any holiday gathering. It can easily be adapted to dairy lovers' tastes by substituting chocolate milk and heavy cream for the almond products.Melanie Milhorat, New York, New York
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk or 2% chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold vanilla almond milk or fat-free milk
- Baking cocoa, optional
- Place chocolate almond milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add
- vodka and raspberry liqueur; transfer to a mug.
- Pour vanilla almond milk into a small bowl. With a frother, blend
- until foamy. Spoon foam into mug. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired.
- Yield: 1 serving.