Raspberry Truffle Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk or 2% chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold vanilla almond milk or fat-free milk
- Baking cocoa, optional
- Place chocolate almond milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add vodka and raspberry liqueur; transfer to a mug.
- Pour vanilla almond milk into a small bowl. With a frother, blend until foamy. Spoon foam into mug. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Raspberry Truffle Cocktail in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p16
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Cocktail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2014
"oh my gosh..what a tasty drink this makes.. I made it for just the 2 of us, but have shared it with my duaghter and friends..they all are "hooked"..very creamy and tasty! in my Fav. files now."