This adults-only hot chocolate is a decadent addition to any holiday gathering. It can easily be adapted to dairy lovers' tastes by substituting chocolate milk and heavy cream for the almond products.—Melanie Milhorat, New York, New York
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk or 2% chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold vanilla almond milk or fat-free milk
- Baking cocoa, optional
- Place chocolate almond milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add vodka and raspberry liqueur; transfer to a mug.
- Pour vanilla almond milk into a small bowl. With a frother, blend until foamy. Spoon foam into mug. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Raspberry Truffle Cocktail in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p16
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Cocktail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2014
"oh my gosh..what a tasty drink this makes.. I made it for just the 2 of us, but have shared it with my duaghter and friends..they all are "hooked"..very creamy and tasty! in my Fav. files now."