- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar until blended. Dissolve coffee granules in water; add to egg mixture. Beat in chocolate until well blended. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture just until blended.
- Spread in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in jam; stir in melted chocolate. Spread over cooled brownies.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over filling. Chill before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Brownies
"SO good, but I had a hard time keeping the frosting in place"
"Great with or without the frosting"
"These were fantastic. I took them to a meeting and they disappeared fast!"
"This sounds fabulous. Could you substitute orange marmalade for jam? I love orange chocolate anything."
"My family and friends loved these and are always asking for more."