Raspberry Truffle Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar until blended. Dissolve coffee granules in water; add to egg mixture. Beat in chocolate until well blended. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture just until blended.
- Spread in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in jam; stir in melted chocolate. Spread over cooled brownies.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over filling. Chill before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Brownies(9)
Sort By :
OMG - DELICIOUS! Definitely my go-to brownie recipe, w/ a slight rich taste, but at the same time not too sweet. I served pieces w/ a dollop of fresh whipped cream and raspberries on the side. I did not make the glaze, but sprinkled a small amount of icing sugar on top instead. As my 9x9 pan is a no-stick, I placed a piece of parchment on the bottom and up two sides (sprayed w/ pam) so I could lift the brownie out later to slice on a cutting board instead of scratching up the pan. This recipe is EXCELLENT and easy to make. Our guests loved this recipe and I gave them copies to take home!
This is a BIG hit at our house! I have made these many times. When I am in a hurry, I use a box mix for the brownies and follow the rest of the recipe for the filling and glaze.
forgot to give it the 5 star rating it deserves.
EXCELLENT! I have made this twice and it is delicous, but very rich.
These are OMG good! If you are on a diet don't even go there 'cause you will not be able exhibit portion control... =)
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >