Raspberry Trifle Recipe
Beautiful and luscious, this trifle is an impressive way to use your fresh raspberries. Plus, people will never know how nice and easy it is to prepare if you use purchased pound cake or lady fingers. —Marcy Cella L'Anse, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. + chilling YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake, cut into 18 slices or 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 jar (18 ounces) raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream and fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 1. Arrange one-third of sliced cake in the bottom of a trifle dish or large decorative bowl.
- 2. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place one-third more cake pieces around inside of bowl, using half of pudding to hold them in place.
- 3. Gently stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding. Cover with remaining cake pieces. Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture. Chill. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. Yield: 8-10 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC