Red raspberries brighten this tossed green salad, making it the perfect ingredient for a festive yuletide menu. Raspberry juice brings a special touch to the light oil and vinegar dressing. -Kerry Sullivan, Longwood, Florida
Recommended: 30 Satisfying Protein-Packed Salad Recipes
- 9 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large salad bowl, gently combine the salad greens and 2-3/4 cups raspberries. Mash the remaining berries; strain, reserving juice and discarding seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the raspberry juice, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; gently toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Tossed Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2003, p35
Reviews for Raspberry Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review