Raspberry Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups diced peeled fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries, mashed
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 16 calories, 0.550g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 0.550g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Tomato Salsa
"Oops, made a mistake I would rate this a 5 star, not 2."
"This was very good. I didn't add as much heat as the recipe calls for, but it went over extremely well."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.