This versatile recipe can be made with either raspberries or strawberries, whatever's in season. Combined with chocolate and marshmallows, it's a tasty and pretty dessert.
-Patricia York, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, heat preserves until melted; stir. Spoon into
- graham cracker shells. In another saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the chocolate chips until melted and
- smooth. Spoon into shells.
- Heat marshmallow creme just until softened; drop by teaspoonfuls onto
- chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Arrange raspberries
- around the outer edge of crusts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 402 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.