Raspberry Tarts Recipe
This versatile recipe can be made with either raspberries or strawberries, whatever's in season. Combined with chocolate and marshmallows, it's a tasty and pretty dessert. -Patricia York, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, heat preserves until melted; stir. Spoon into graham cracker shells. In another saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in the chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Spoon into shells.
- Heat marshmallow creme just until softened; drop by teaspoonfuls onto chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Arrange raspberries around the outer edge of crusts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Tarts in Reminisce Extra June 2002, p53
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Tarts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >