This versatile recipe can be made with either raspberries or strawberries, whatever's in season. Combined with chocolate and marshmallows, it's a tasty and pretty dessert. -Patricia York, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, heat preserves until melted; stir. Spoon into graham cracker shells. In another saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in the chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Spoon into shells.
- Heat marshmallow creme just until softened; drop by teaspoonfuls onto chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Arrange raspberries around the outer edge of crusts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Tarts in Reminisce Extra June 2002, p53
Reviews forRaspberry Tarts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review