- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur, optional
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup lemon sorbet, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, fresh raspberries and mint sprigs
- Place the raspberries, confectioners' sugar and liqueur if desired in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- In a clean blender, combine the milk, ice cream, sorbet and ice; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Layer raspberry puree and ice cream mixture into four serving glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Swirled Lemon Milk Shakes in Country Woman June/July 2012, p35
Reviews for Raspberry-Swirled Lemon Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2013
I make it as a snack all the time its so easy and delicious!!!!!!
Thank you so much for posting it!