- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
"LOVE THIS RECIPE...SO QUICK N EASY!!!"
"I used 2 packages of cream cheese and the top of my pie was had much more raspberry in it so the first time I made it I thought I had put too much in, but it definitely isn't too much! Very good recipe that I would recommend to anyone!"
"Did not have a creamy texture. If I make this again, I will use 2 packages of cream cheese."
"Easy and delicious but I cannot make my swirles look like the picture. Anyone have a suggestion? Please anyone....."
"This was amazing I made it for Christmas Eve it was gone is seconds. Everyone loved it so much i made another for Christmas Day but I used blueberry instead of raspberry filling and it was good. So easy to make and doesn't take long to cool will absolutley make again I think I will try the chocolate crust next time like a previous baker said."