Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
This was my Dad's favorite dessert. He is gone now but I remember his smile every time I make it. Use it to get to a man's heart! —Peggy Griffin, Elba, Nebraska
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and
- sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over
- batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining
- raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours,
- covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 337 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.