- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
"I used 2 packages of cream cheese and the top of my pie was had much more raspberry in it so the first time I made it I thought I had put too much in, but it definitely isn't too much! Very good recipe that I would recommend to anyone!"
"Did not have a creamy texture. If I make this again, I will use 2 packages of cream cheese."
"easy and delicious but I cannot make my swirles look like the picture. Anyone have a suggestion? Please anyone....."
"This is excellent, especially for the ease in preparing and request for 2nd helpings! I did substitute Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese which I found in Walmart, Truvia for the sugar, and used sugar free cherry pie filling which I chopped up to make more "swirl-able". The texture was cheesecake firm, but made only a thin layer in the pie shell. Next time I will double the recipe and put into a 6" springform pan."
"Super easy and would be a great last minute dessert as is made with ingredients you can keep on hand. Smells heavenly when baking. Tweaks - doesn't make a lot of filling (kind of flat), so next time I would make 1 1/2 times the cheesecake filling & keep the pie filling the same. I used 12 oz Solo raspberry pie filling & its was plenty. I like gld2bmom's idea of using jam- I agree that it would probably work very well. Great beginner recipe."
"I made this recipe for Thanksgiving because I was short on time. It's basic but REALLY yummy. I loved the raspberry in it and it looked really pretty."