Raspberry Swirled Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add chocolate syrup and eggs; mix well. Add flour and mix well. Beat cream cheese and preserves until smooth; gently stir in raspberries. Fold into the batter.
- 2. Spread in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool. Cut into 2-1/2-in. diamonds. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 154 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry Swirled Brownies
"These are extremely moist. Almost like they are not completely baked, however, I did bake them for 35 min and they were pulling away from the edge of the pan. The flavor is nice but they could be eaten with a fork."