- mixer, beat on low speed until mixture reaches 160°. Transfer to
- a small bowl; beat on high until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in
- egg yolk mixture. Fold in whipped topping, then egg white mixture.
- Drain raspberries, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In a small bowl,
- crush half of berries with 1 tablespoon juice. Set remaining berries
- and juice aside.
- Spread a third of cream cheese mixture over crust; spoon half of
- crushed berry mixture over the top. Repeat layers. Cut through with
- a knife to swirl raspberries.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved
- berries and drizzle with remaining juice. Cover and freeze for 5
- hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 217 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.