Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
I use jam made from plentiful wild raspberries on our farm to give this pretty dessert its marbled effect. While the cheesecake refrigerates overnight, its flavors blend beautifully.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + chilling
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty
- foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes
- longer. Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add
- eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry
- shell. Stir jam; drizzle over the filling. Cut through filling with
- a knife to swirl the jam. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is
- almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 305 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.