Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie Recipe
I use jam made from plentiful wild raspberries on our farm to give this pretty dessert its marbled effect. While the cheesecake refrigerates overnight, its flavors blend beautifully.
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell. Stir jam; drizzle over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 305 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC