Raspberry Supreme Cheesecake
When I take this fruity, flavorful cheesecake to work, the pan is licked clean in no time at all! I never had a recipe for it, so when co-workers asked for it, I had to write down the recipe as I made it the next time.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Combine the first four ingredients. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish;
- chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until
- smooth. Pour over crust; chill. Dissolve gelatin in water. Add
- raspberries and stir until completely thawed; chill until very
- thick. Pour over filling. Chill until set.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and almonds. Store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.