- Spread 1/4 teaspoon spreadable fruit onto the bottom of each crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Whisk in the
- whipping cream, half-and-half and extract just until blended
- (mixture will be thin). Spoon 2 teaspoons filling into each crust.
- Bake 12-14 minutes longer or until filling just begins to bubble.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans; cool completely on
- wire racks. If desired, top with raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.