- In a large saucepan, cook raspberries and water over medium heat 5
- minutes. Add lemon juice. Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir into
- fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar,
- baking powder and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles
- coarse crumbs. Stir in eggs, sour cream and vanilla (batter will be
- Spread half into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread raspberry
- filling over batter; spoon remaining batter over filling. Combine
- topping ingredients; sprinkle over top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over warm cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 462 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.