- In a large saucepan, cook raspberries and water over medium heat for
- 5 minutes. Add lemon juice. Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir into
- fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking
- soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in
- eggs, sour cream and vanilla (batter will be stiff).
- Spread half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread
- raspberry filling over batter; spoon remaining batter over filling.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the
- glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 462 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.