- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound fresh spinach, rinsed well and drained
- 3/4 cup whole toasted pecans, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- With whisk or a blender, blend vinegar and jam. Add salad oil in thin stream while whisking. Set aside. Mix spinach, half of nuts, half of raspberries and all of the dressing. Top salad with remaining nuts, berries and kiwifruit. Mix again before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Spinach Salad in Country Woman July/August 1990, p31
Reviews for Raspberry Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review