Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Refreshing and festive, this berry punch goes over well at any special event. Try it at everything from a holiday party to a wedding shower. —Tamara Logan, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Strain and discard seeds and pulp. Pour juice into a punch bowl;
- stir in water and lemonade concentrate. Just before serving, stir in
- soda. Yield: 32 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 38 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.