With an abundant crop of fresh raspberries from the backyard, it's no wonder why I rely on this dessert for a tasty, no-fuss frozen dessert.Karen Bailey, Golden, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3-3/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and
- process until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze until
- firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 216 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 1 g protein.