Raspberry Sorbet for Two
You won't believe that you made this refreshing, fruity sorbet yourself! Our Test Kitchen came up with this healthy freezer fare that will satisfy even your sweetest tooth.
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into two dessert dishes. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or
- until edges begin to firm. Stir and return to freezer. Freeze 1-1/2
- hours longer or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 216 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 1 g protein.