—Susan Brown, Northglenn, Colorado
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening
- 10 to 12 small lemon leaves
- 3 pints raspberry sherbet or sorbet
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. With a small new paint brush, brush white chocolate in a thin layer on the underside of each leaf. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Apply a second layer of white chocolate; chill for at least 15 minutes or overnight. Gently peel leaf from chocolate
- For wreath, chill a 14-in. to 16-in. round serving platter in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. Working quickly, scoop 1-1/2-in. balls of sherbet and arrange in a ring on the platter. Make another ring of sherbet scoops inside the first ring. Arrange a third ring on top of the other rings. If sherbet begins to melt, return platter to the freezer for 5 minutes. Garnish with white chocolate leaves and raspberries. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Sherbet Wreath in Country Woman November/December 2002, p24
Reviews for Raspberry Sherbet Wreath
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review