This recipe was a favorite of my Grandmother's and now it is a favorite of mine. The molasses and raspberries have a wonderfully smooth taste and the molasses is not overpowering.Mary Muckey, Muskegon, Michigan
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 quart fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Pancakes, waffles or ice cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the first four ingredients.
- Cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve over pancakes, waffles
- or ice cream. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 49 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.