Raspberry Rocky Road Fudge
With raspberry-flavored chips and marshmallows, these irresistible squares will thrill any sweet tooth. Plenty of peanuts add a nice crunch, too.
88 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-2/3 cups salted peanuts, crushed
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and butter the foil with 1-1/2
- teaspoons butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar,
- marshmallows, milk, salt and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, peanut butter and vanilla
- until smooth. Fold in peanuts. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate
- for 2 hours or until set. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut
- into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 3-1/2 pounds.