Raspberry Ribbons Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough into four portions; shape each into a 10-in. x 2-1/2-in. log. Place 4 in. apart on greased or foil-lined baking sheets. Make a 1/2-in. depression down the center of each log. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Fill depressions with jam. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes. Remove to a cutting board; cut into 3/4-in. slices. Place on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over warm cookies. Cool completely. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Ribbons(10)
Sort By :
I absolutely love these, I've made them numerous times and always are delicious.
These cookies are amazing! I would make them again with or without any type of filling.
I have made these every Christmas for last six years and friends and family LOVE it! It definitely makes the list of cookies to bake every Christmas.
My family and friends love this recipe! I have made it for the last two years for my Christmas cookie gift packages. They always are the first to be eaten. Thank you for a great recipe!
Love this. so easy to make. so tasty.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >