Raspberry Ribbon Pie Recipe
While he was growing up, this was my husband's favorite Christmas dessert. When we married, his mother passed it on to me. I take it to family gatherings during the holidays and have yet had any to bring home! It's a cool recipe for summer as well. —Victoria Newman, Antelope, California
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for deep-dish single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and salt until smooth. Fold in cream. Spread half into pie shell. Chill 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, dissolve gelatin in water; add lemon juice and raspberries. Carefully spoon half over cream cheese layer. Chill until set, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Carefully spread remaining cream cheese mixture over top of pie. Chill for 30 minutes. Top with remaining gelatin. Chill until firm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 365 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Ribbon Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC