- through a sieve; discard seeds. Add water if necessary to measure 1
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in raspberry
- juice; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla
- until smooth. Add egg whites; beat on low just until blended. Stir
- in cream.
- Pour half into crust. Top with 3/4 cup raspberry sauce (cover and
- refrigerate remaining sauce). Carefully spoon remaining filling over
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set.
- Remove from oven; immediately run a knife around pan to loosen
- crust. Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight. Add orange juice to chilled raspberry sauce;
- gently fold in raspberries. Spoon over cheesecake. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 286 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.