Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake Pie Recipe
This attractive pie is a favorite of mine for family gatherings. But I have to bake more than one because some of my relatives worry that they won't get a piece!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and flour until smooth. Beat in milk and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of the filling into crust.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Drop two-thirds of the mixture by teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl. Top with remaining filling and preserves; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- 3. Bake at 300° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC