- Preheat oven to 375°. Roll out larger portion of dough between
- two large sheets of lightly floured waxed paper into an 18x13-in.
- rectangle. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Press
- onto the bottom and up sides of pan; trim pastry to edges of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add raspberries and
- rhubarb; toss to coat. Spoon into pastry.
- Roll out remaining dough; place over filling. Fold bottom pastry over
- edge of top pastry; seal with a fork. Prick top with a fork.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire
- For icing, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to
- achieve a drizzling consistency; drizzle over pie. Cut pie into
- squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 247 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.