Field editor Inge Schermerhorn of Kingston, New Hampshire serves this tart, ruby red sauce over ice cream or cake for a colorful and refreshing dessert. It also perks up a stack of pancakes for breakfast.
Featured In: Top 10 Rhubarb Recipes
- 4-1/2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 6 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place rhubarb in a large saucepan. In a small bowl, combine water and gelatin; pour over rhubarb. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Serve warm or chilled over frozen yogurt. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Rhubarb Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p47
Reviews for Raspberry Rhubarb Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review