- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- Combine rhubarb and sugar in a saucepan; cover and let stand overnight.
- The next day, simmer, uncovered, until rhubarb is tender, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, rinse three 2-cup plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly.
- Stir in gelatin and pie filling into rhubarb mixture. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cool.
- Fill all containers to within 1/2 in. of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids.
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.Thaw frozen jam in refrigerator before serving. Yield: 3 pints.
Reviews for Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
Sort By :
This is the first time I have ever made jam, and it was easy. It reminds me of the jam my grandma made when I was a little girl. It turned out great!
A friend told me about this recipe
only she uses Strawberry instead of
Raspberry and said it's great makes it
all the time