Raspberry Rhubarb Jam Recipe
- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb and sugar; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Meanwhile, rinse six 1-cup plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly.
- 3. Stir in gelatin and pie filling into rhubarb mixture. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cool.
- 4. Fill all containers to within 1/2 in. of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.Thaw frozen jam in refrigerator before serving. Yield: 6 cups.
2 tablespoons: 108 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
"I made this and it was awesome. My husband, mom and daughter really loved it too. Thanks for posting your recipes. I love them."
"This is the first time I have ever made jam, and it was easy. It reminds me of the jam my grandma made when I was a little girl. It turned out great!"
"A friend told me about this recipeonly she uses Strawberry instead ofRaspberry and said it's great makes itall the time"