- minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the
- heat. Stir in lemon juice. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add
- to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Top with rhubarb mixture. Drop remaining batter by
- tablespoonfuls over filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon. Cut in
- butter until crumbly. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 636 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 90 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.