- until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in
- lemon juice. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar
- until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, baking powder
- and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Top with rhubarb mixture. Drop remaining batter by tablespoonfuls
- over filling.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon. Cut in
- butter until crumbly. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Sprinkle over
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 636 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 90 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.